The Pre-University course is an initiation into the world of higher education in addition to being a crucial stage for planning career goals in line with one`s aspirations. At SRN Adarsh College, we have introduced four new subject combinations to help students choose the option that best suits their career goals. Value added course like Communication Skill, Basic Computer & training for CPT.
Students who have successfully completed and passed 10th Standard examination of ICSE and CBSE and any other state boards.
The duration of the Course extends for a period of Two academic Year with each academic Year comprising of two Semesters
Why @ Adarsh PU College?
Our main motto is to uplift the academic career of the students. We don't deprive any student for admission. Students securing marks from 95% - 45% in their X Examination can get admission for PUC course in our college.
We provide proper guidelines to the students by seeing their X Board Examination marks to choose the subject combination so that it will make them comfortable to deal with those subjects.
By taking extra our classes by our dedicated faculty members, one to one counseling by mentors, students are motivated in academics and do well in their regular tests and examinations. We also try to identify non academic talents among our students during counseling. Then slowly push them to that particular field after their PUC. Our relationship with the students will not stop for these 2 years. Management also help the students to pursue their higher studies either in our college by providing various types of scholarships. Even management provide financial help to meritorious students (economically backward) who want to pursue their engineering, medicine courses.
We hope these noble acts will go a long way for the benefit of the students as well as our society.
- Basic Computer Courses (for students who does not have Computer as a subject)
- Personality Development and Communicative English Classes.
- Daily newspapers of different languages & monthly magazines of different languages / quiz books are available in the library which help the students to know the current affairs and increase their general knowledge.
- Brain storming puzzles and scribbles are also available in the library which help the students to improve their logical ability and English knowledge in the form of fun games.
- Yoga classes / singing classes / craft classes.
- Regular meditation classes / counseling / mentoring are provided to the students.
- Periodic co curricular and extracurricular activities are conducted to break the academic monotony.
- Value added courses as per students' choice is available like Travel & Tourism course, Office Management course, First Aid, Beautician course, Sales and Marketing course.
- Soft skill programme for the students will be provided.
- Educational trip / industrial visit / One day excursion are provided to the students every year.
PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
SEBA (Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
Value Added Programs
Duration of the course is for 2 months and the students an choose any one of the following courses
- Travel and Tourism Course
- Office Management Course
- Beautician Course
- Sales and Marketing Course
Beyond Classroom Activities Subject wise seminars will be arranged. Value added Courses. Basic Computer Courses (for students who do not have Computer as a subject) Personality Development and Communicative English Classes. Training by the faculty members to make the students ready to participate in inter college competitions.
Cultural Activities: Under co curricular activities – inter class competitions will be conducted such as Rangoli / Flower carpet / mehendi / singing / painting / drawing / quiz / dumb charades / cooking competitions / debate / essay writing / dance / talents day will be conducted. The talented students will be sent to inter collegiate cultural competitions as well as district level competitions conducted by P.U.E. Board. Under extra curricular activities – inter class games and individual competitions will be conducted such as – volley ball / carom / chess / table tennis / throw ball etc. The students will be sent to inter collegiate competitions as well as district level competitions conducted by P.U.E. Board.